Canada's 9 Story Sells 'Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood' to Super RTL
The German channel also bought "Camp Lakebottom" and ordered more "Wild Kratts," the animated kids series created by Martin and Chris Kratt of "Kratts' Creatures" fame.
TORONTO – Germany’s Super RTL is back filling its shopping basket with Canadian kids series, this time acquiring two new shows from Canadian indie producer 9 Story Entertainment, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Camp Lakebottom, and more of the animated kids series Wild Kratts.
The German channel ordered another 40 episodes of the PBS Kids Go! series Wild Kratts, created by Martin Kratt and Chris Kratt of Kratts' Creatures and Zoboomafoo fame.
Super RTL bought an initial 10 episodes of Wild Kratts in May 2012 after earlier airing Kratts’ Creatures. In its latest buy, the Cologne-based broadcaster also picked up the animated children’s series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood and Camp Lakebottom.
Super RTL also bought last Fall at MIPCOM the CGI-animated kids series Pirates, Adventures in Art from Canadian distributor DHX Media.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR