Canada's D Films Signs Universal Studios DVD Deal
The distribution deal will see the studio's Canadian home entertainment arm release titles like Lee Daniels' "The Paperboy" country-wide.
VANCOUVER – Universal Studios has inked a deal with Canadian distributor D Films to release its film and TV titles Canada-wide.
Universal Studios Home Entertainment Canada will distribute D Films’ slate in both the physical and digital formats.
The first title covered under the agreement is Lee Daniels’ The Paperboy, which stars Matthew McConaughey, Zac Efron, John Cusack and Nicole Kidman.
Other titles that are part of the pact include the Jennifer Hudson-starrer Winnie, Rob Stewart’s Revolution, and Paul Haggis’ Third Person.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!