Canada's D Films Signs Universal Studios DVD Deal
The distribution deal will see the studio's Canadian home entertainment arm release titles like Lee Daniels' "The Paperboy" country-wide.
VANCOUVER – Universal Studios has inked a deal with Canadian distributor D Films to release its film and TV titles Canada-wide.
Universal Studios Home Entertainment Canada will distribute D Films’ slate in both the physical and digital formats.
The first title covered under the agreement is Lee Daniels’ The Paperboy, which stars Matthew McConaughey, Zac Efron, John Cusack and Nicole Kidman.
Other titles that are part of the pact include the Jennifer Hudson-starrer Winnie, Rob Stewart’s Revolution, and Paul Haggis’ Third Person.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR