Canada's Entertainment One to Co-Produce Raw TV's 'Dangerous Persuasions'
The true-life six-part docudrama will air on Investigation Discovery in the U.S. and History Television in Canada.
TORONTO - Canada's Entertainment One Television is to co-produce the docudrama Dangerous Persuasions with British partner Raw TV for Investigation Discovery in the U.S. and History Television in Canada.
Emmy award-winning UK producer Raw developed the 6-part series, with Entertainment One coming on board to make the project a Canada-UK co-production, and bringing History Television along as a Canadian window.
The true-life Dangerous Persuasions series portrays people who were coerced into carrying out unspeakable acts by criminals and abusive family members.
The series is executive produced by Louise Norman and Dimitri Doganis for Raw, whose UK output includes Battlefront and Neighbourhood Watched, and Michael Kot for Entertainment One.
Countdown to the Oscars
- Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for 'Gravity'
- '12 Years a Slave': Solomon Northup's Descendants Gather for THR Photo Shoot, Reflect on His Legacy
- 20 Feet From Movie Stardom: The Overlooked Story of Hollywood's Greatest Extra
- Six Top Directors on Fighting With Studios, Firing Actors and Quitting Film School
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch The 'Veronica Mars' Movie's Opening Scene Two Weeks Before It Hits Theaters
- Oscar Nominees As You've Never Seen Them Before: In Mike Breach's Coffee Foam Art!
- George Lopez Arrested For Public Intoxication After Falling Asleep On Casino Floor
- Chris Brown Ordered To Return To Rehab For Two Months