Canada's Insight Productions Options Norwegian Reality Format
DRG sold the Canadian indie producer the local rights to the "Never Ever Do This At Home" factual entertainment series on NRK 1.
TORONTO – Canadian indie producer Insight Productions has picked up the local format rights to the Norwegian factual entertainment series Never Ever Do This At Home from UK distributor DRG.
The series, now in its second season on Norwegian network NRK 1, sees a scientist and sidekick ignore health and safety regulations on bottles and containers as they attempt dangerous stunts.
The pre-MIP TV deal is the latest for Toronto-based Insight, which recently sold Endemol the global format rights for its Canada Sings series on Global Television.
Insight and Deal or No Deal’s Howie Mandel also unveiled plans late last year to co-produce an elimination-format comedy reality series that sees stand-up comics compete to see who gets the most laughs on chosen topics in front of an audience.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR