Canada's Marblemedia skips to 'Skatoony'
Kids programmer also plans a Web site tie-in
TORONTO -- Canadian kids programming producer Marblemedia on Thursday said it picked up the North American format rights to Cartoon Network U.K.'s animated game show "Skatoony."
Canadian cartoon cable channel Teletoon has ordered 26 half-hours of the quiz show that pits live action kids against cartoon characters for a 2010 debut.
Toronto-based Marblemedia, which acquired the format rights from "Skatoony" distributor Turner Entertainment Networks International, also plans an interactive Web site.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR