Canada's Peace Point Names New Development Exec
Former Shaw Media executive Fiorella Grossi will oversee factual and lifestyle series creation for the North American market.
TORONTO -- Canadian indie producer Peace Point Entertainment has hired Fiorella Grossi as its new head of development, replacing Shanna Albert.
Grossi will oversee Peace Point’s TV development for the North American market, which includes development executives in Los Angeles and New York.
She comes to Peace Point after a stint at broadcaster Shaw Media as director of original production in the factual and lifestyle content divisions.
Grossi also co-founded U8TV, the Canadian Internet TV channel, with Zev Shalev before he left for New York in 2008 to executive produce The Early Show on CBS.
Grossi replaces Albert, who left to head up development at Point Load Pictures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR