Canada's Sinking Ship Entertainment Launches Foreign Distribution Arm
Veteran Lynn Chadwick will take the helm, shopping a slate of future kids series for the producer of "Dino Dan" and "Annedroids."
TORONTO – Canadian kids TV producer Sinking Ship Entertainment has launched an international distribution arm, with former Corus Entertainment exec Lynn Chadwick at the helm.
Toronto-based Sinking Ship named Chadwick as vp sales and distribution, charged with shopping an upcoming slate of live-action and animated TV series and original online content worldwide.
Chadwick comes to Sinking Ship from Corus, where she served as vp network content acquisitions and pay TV, supplying a host of cable and pay TV services that included YTV, Treehouse, W Network, Movie Central and HBO Canada.
She also completed earlier executive stints at Nelvana Enterprises, Greenlight International and Salter Street Films International.
"Sinking Ship is an exceptional company with an excellent track record of producing high quality content that's a hit with kids," Chadwick said in a statement on Tuesday.
The Canadian producer is best known for series like Dino Dan, This is Daniel Cook, This is Emily Yeung and Are We There Yet?: World Adventure.
Sinking Ship's newest series, Annedroids, launches in 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack