Canadian Broadcasters Want Netflix Regulated Like TV
6:58 AM PDT 4/15/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Canuck broadcasters tell regulators that Netflix is acting more like a premium broadcaster with upcoming 'House of Cards' drama, and should be regulated as such.
TORONTO – Canadian broadcasters believe they have an opening in Netflix’s upcoming House of Cards drama series to convince the CRTC to finally regulate the U.S. video streaming giant’s Canadian operation.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile