Canadian FX Veteran To Vancouver Film School
Rainmaker's Marianne O'Reilly to oversee animation training at major supplier of talent for Hollywood cartoon factories on both sides of the border.
TORONTO -- Former Rainmaker Entertainment visual effects boss Marianne O'Reilly has become head of the animation department at the Vancouver Film School, a major training center for Hollywood North.
O’Reilly’s industry credits include visual effects production on Stargate SG-1, Night at the Museum, Garfield, Blades of Glory, Tropic Thunder, and Changeling.
She was promoted to president of Rainmaker’s visual effects division in 2007, before the sale of the company’s Vancouver and London facilities to Deluxe Entertainment and the CIS Visual Effects Group in 2008.
At VFS, which supplies animation and visual effects graduates to major Hollywood studio facilities on both sides of the border, O’Reilly will oversee training programs for classical and 3D animation and digital character animation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR