Canadian Indie Temple Street Productions Opens Los Angeles Office
The TV producer also hired Tayfun King as head of U.S. factual development after stints at Discovery Studios and BBC Worldwide.
KARLOVY VARY – Canadian TV producer Temple Street Productions has opened a Los Angeles office.
The Hollywood beachhead will be headed up by Gerry McKean, vp factual entertainment, while Tayfun King becomes head of U.S. factual development.
King previously worked at Discovery Studios and BBC Worldwide.
The launch of Temple Street's U.S. division follows the Canadian producer pacting with BBC Worldwide America to jointly develop and invest in factual entertainment series for the American market.
Temple Street Productions is repped by CAA.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty