Canadian Indie Temple Street Productions Opens Los Angeles Office
The TV producer also hired Tayfun King as head of U.S. factual development after stints at Discovery Studios and BBC Worldwide.
KARLOVY VARY – Canadian TV producer Temple Street Productions has opened a Los Angeles office.
The Hollywood beachhead will be headed up by Gerry McKean, vp factual entertainment, while Tayfun King becomes head of U.S. factual development.
King previously worked at Discovery Studios and BBC Worldwide.
The launch of Temple Street's U.S. division follows the Canadian producer pacting with BBC Worldwide America to jointly develop and invest in factual entertainment series for the American market.
Temple Street Productions is repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting