Canadian Indie Temple Street Productions Opens Los Angeles Office
The TV producer also hired Tayfun King as head of U.S. factual development after stints at Discovery Studios and BBC Worldwide.
KARLOVY VARY – Canadian TV producer Temple Street Productions has opened a Los Angeles office.
The Hollywood beachhead will be headed up by Gerry McKean, vp factual entertainment, while Tayfun King becomes head of U.S. factual development.
King previously worked at Discovery Studios and BBC Worldwide.
The launch of Temple Street's U.S. division follows the Canadian producer pacting with BBC Worldwide America to jointly develop and invest in factual entertainment series for the American market.
Temple Street Productions is repped by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR