Now on Canadian VOD, It's 'Saturday Night Live!'
More cowbell for Canadians: Shaw Cablesystems is bringing the long-running U.S. sketch comedy and variety show to its video-on-demand library, via a deal with Broadway Video Enterprises.
TORONTO – Do Canadians need more cowbell, on-demand?
Shaw Cablesystems hopes so.
The western Canadian cable operator has struck a deal with Broadway Video Enterprises to offer subscribers full seasons of Saturday Night Live through its VOD offering, commercial-free and for $2.99 a month.
Shaw will eventually add all 30 seasons of the long-running U.S. late-night sketch comedy and variety show to its VOD library.
Saturday Night Live was developed by Canadian Lorne Michaels and Dick Ebersol.
"Saturday Night Live is just another way we're providing our customers with exceptional entertainment experiences,” Shaw Communications president Peter Bissonnette said in a statement.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!