Cannes 2012: Boyd Holbrook Joins 'Very Good Girls' (Exclusive)
Naomi Foner’s movie already boasts Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen, Peter Sarsgaard and Demi Moore in the cast.
CANNES - Boyd Holbrook has signed up for Naomi Foner’s Very Good Girls, joining Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen, Peter Sarsgaard and Demi Moore in the cast.
The movie tells the story of two lifelong best friends both determined to lose their virginity as a rite of passage into the adult world. They fall in love with the same young artist, to be played by Holbrook.
The film is set to shoot in New York in June and is produced by Norton Herrick’s Herrick Entertainment (Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark on Broadway) and Michael London’s Groundswell Productions (Sideways).
Holbrook will next be seen in Andrew Niccols’ The Host, based on the bestselling book by author Stephenie Meyer, and Scott Cooper’s I.
He is also about to star in The History Channel mini-series Hatfields and McCoys, alongside Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton and Tom Berenger, which premieres on Memorial Day 2012.
The movie is being introduced to buyers here during the Marche du Film by German/Brit group K5.
K5 co-founding partners Oliver Simon and Daniel Baur described the movie as growing "a strong and contemporary cast. "Holbrook is repped by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR