Cannes 2012: Brad Pitt Steps Out for 'Killing Them Softly' Premiere
The competition title drew huge crowds for Tuesday's eagerly anticipated screening.
After a rainy few days, the sun and stars came out for the Cannes premiere of Andrew Dominik’s Killing Them Softly on Tuesday night.
The film’s leading man Brad Pitt caused a paparazzi frenzy as crowds gathered to catch a glimpse of the movie star sporting long hair and sunglasses as he schmoozed down the red carpet after taking time to sign autographs for fans on the Croisette.
Pitt then took out his iPhone to take pictures of the scene for himself.
Ray Liotta also graced the red carpet in sunglasses, looking good even after a night of partying at the Hotel du Cap the night before at IWC’s bash. Liotta did drop his ticket on the way into the theater, but made it inside in time.
Harvey Weinstein slipped in incognito at the last minute.
The gangster film also brought: Diddy; Michelle Rodriguez; Jeremy Irons; the ubiquitous Alec Baldwin and his fiance Hilaria Thomas; and juror Diane Kruger and beau Joshua Jackson.
The French film biz also came out for Pitt's party including Studiocanal topper Olivier Courson and French Cesar Academy President Alain Terzian. The market may be winding down, but the festival will kick into high gear during its second week with premieres for Walter Salles’ On The Road, David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis and Jeff Nichols’ Mud set to bring star power to the Croisette.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR