Cannes 2012: Falcom Takes Marlon Wayans’ Spoof 'Untitled Found Footage Comedy'
The German distributor bought the "Paranormal Activity" spoof from IM Global and also acquired 3D nature documentary "The Penguin King 3D" from Kaleidoskop.
CANNES – German distributor Falcom Media has picked up two major titles at Cannes Marche du Film: the 3D nature documentary The Penguin King 3D and Untitled Found Footage Comedy, the latest movie spoof from Scary Movie author Marlon Wayans.
Falcom inked with Britain’s Kaleidoskop for Penguin King and with IM Global for Untitled.
Wayans co-wrote the script to Untitled Found Footage Comedy together with producer Rick Alvarez. The spoof will be a parody of the Paranormal Activity franchise.
Penguin King 3D from producers Anthony Geffen and Sias Wilson, follows the journey of a young penguin in stereoscopic 3D. David Attenborough narrates the nature documentary.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR