Cannes 2012: Image Entertainment Acquires Ray Liotta's 'The Devil's in the Details'
The action thriller, written and directed by Waymon Boone, is set in the middle of the Mexican drug war.
Image Entertainment has acquired all U.S. rights to the action thriller The Devil’s in the Details, starring Ray Liotta.
Written and directed by Waymon Boone, who is making his feature debut, the film, which has just wrapped principal photography, will see Liotta playing a psychiatrist who finds himself caught in the middle of a Mexican drug war. Set in Nogales, Arizona, it also stars Emilio Rivera, Lane Garrison and Joel Mathews.
It is being produced by Dark Details, Boone, Cesar Villacis De Lucia and Justin Finney. Benjamin F. Sacks and Bryan Sexton are executive producers.
Image Entertainment’s chief acquisitions officer Bill Bromiley and Mark Ward negotiated the deal with Doran Chandler on behalf of Dark Details. Epic Pictures Group's Patrick Ewald and Shaked Berenson will handle foreign sales.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR