Cannes 2012: Raven Banner Nabs Sales Rights to Rodrigo Gudiño's Feature Debut
The Vanessa Redgrave and Aaron Poole starrer is screening on the Croissette as part of Telefilm Canada's Perspectives Canada showcase.
TORONTO – Raven Banner Entertainment has picked up the international sales rights to writer/director Rodrigo Gudiño’s The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh.
The deal comes as the indie pic from Rue Morgue Cinema is screening at the Cannes film market as part of Telefilm Canada’s Perspective Canada showcase.
The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh stars Vanessa Redgrave, Aaron Poole, Julian Richings, Stephen Eric McIntyre and Charlotte Sullivan.
Rue Morgue Cinema’s Marco Pecota produced the Canadian film, which stars Poole (The Samaritan) as an antiques collector who inherits a house from his estranged mother (Redgrave), only to discover that she had been living in a shrine devoted to a mysterious cult of angels.
Pecota, Jake Koseleci and Gudiño of Rue Morgue negotiated the sales agreement with managing partners Michael Paszt and James Fler of Raven Banner Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR