Cannes 2012: Uberto Pasolini to Direct Eddie Marsan in 'Still Life'
Beta Cinema is handling worldwide sales on the tale of love and the afterlife.
Producer-turned filmmaker Uberto Pasolini is to direct Still Life from his own script and has cast Eddie Marsan and Joanne Froggatt for the love and the afterlife tale.
Being shopped to acquisitions executives here at the Marche du Film by Germany's Beta Cinema worldwide, Still Life is scheduled to begin shooting this month on location in London and the Southeast of England.
Billed as a poignant, quixotic tale of life, love and the afterlife, it details the story of a case worker who looks for relatives of those found dead alone.
When his department is downsized, he must up his efforts on his final case, taking him on a liberating journey that allows him to start living life at last.
The cast also includes Karen Drury, Andrew Buchan and Bronson Webb.
The project is being produced by Pasolini, Christopher Simon and Felix Vossen and is a Red Wave/Embargo Films Production in association with Rai Cinema, Cinnecittà Studios and Exponential Media.
The film is projected to be delivered early in 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR