Cannes 2012: Un Certain Regard Fills Out Jury
Leïla Bekhti, Tonie Marshall, Luciano Monteagudo, Sylvie Pras join Tim Roth.
PARIS - With just two days to go before the Cannes Film Festival kicks off, Un Certain Regard president Tim Roth finally has his jury.
Un Certain Regard will kick off on May 17 with Chinese director Lou Ye's Mystery, but Roth's jury is no longer a secret.
The fest announced that British actor-director Roth will be joined by French actress Leïla Bekhti, French director and producer Tonie Marshall film critic Luciano Monteagudo from Buenos Aires and Sylvie Pras, who serves as both head of Cinemas at Centre Pompidou in Paris and artistic director of La Rochelle Film Festival.
The jury will choose its favorites from the 20 titles in this year's Un Certain Regard selection and will announce the awards during a ceremony May 26, just ahead of the fest's prestigious closing night ceremony the following day. The selection will wrap with Gilles Bourdos' French film Renoir.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR