Cannes: Andy Garcia, Ray Romano Join 'Rob the Mob'
The Exchange will begin international sales for the heist drama from director Raymond De Felitta in Cannes next month.
Andy Garcia and Ray Romero have joined the cast of Raymond De Felitta's heist drama Rob the Mob.
Michael Pitt and Nina Arianda star in the feature as a true-life couple who rob from mob-controlled social clubs in New York until they come across a list of every gangster in town and become the targets both of organized crime and the FBI. Bill Teitler is producing.
The Exchange will be handling international sales on Rob the Mob starting in Cannes next month.
Garcia starred in De Felitta's previous feature, City Island (2009). He is repped by Clifford Stevens and Andrew Ruf at Paradigm. Romano is repped by ICM Partners’ Adam Schweitzer.
The Exchange's Cannes slate this year also includes the punk music drama CBGB from director Randall Miller, Richard LaGravanese's The Last 5 Years starring Anna Kendrick and the Jean-Claude Van Damme actioner Swelter.
The Exchange also is handling sales on Sebastian Silva's mystery thriller Magic Magic starring Emily Browning and Michael Cera. That will screen in Cannes' Directors' Fortnight sidebar.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR