Argentina's DC Refuses to Distribute Lars von Trier's 'Melancholia' (Cannes 2011)
2:14 AM PDT 5/19/2011 by Agustin Mango
The company cancels contract after the director's remarks about Nazism.
BUENOS AIRES – Argentine distribution company DC announced Thursday that they would not distribute Lars Von Trier’s Melancholia after the director’s controversial remarks about Nazism and Adolf Hitler.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile