Cannes: Content Film to Offer British Special Forces Drama at Market
Paul Tanter's "He Who Dares," starring Tom Benedict Knight and Simon Phillips, will debut to buyers at the Marche du Film.
LONDON – Content Film, a division of Content Media Corp., will look to strike deals for Paul Tanter's action thriller He Who Dares during the upcoming Marche Du Film in Cannes.
Scripted by James Crown (G.B.H.), the movie stars Tom Benedict Knight (Kick Ass 2), Simon Phillips (White Collar Hooligan 2), Christina Bellavia (TV's Doctors) and Ewan Ross (The Fall of the Essex Boys).
Described as a cross between The Raid and Die Hard, the film centers on the Special Air Service (SAS), Britain’s elite Special Forces unit, which takes on a group of ruthless terrorists who have expertly orchestrated the kidnapping of the Prime Minister’s daughter.
Produced by Tanter's London-based Runaway Features, alongside Anthony Maxwell, Patrick Maxwell and Alain Wildbreger, the movie is currently in post-production.
Content Film is the worldwide film and library sales arm of Content Media Corporation.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR