Cannes: Download THR's Day 6 Daily
"Seduced and Abandoned" director James Toback talks to THR about making his fest doc, and "Inside Llewyn Davis" has its world premiere.
In the sixth daily issue of The Hollywood Reporter, director James Toback talks candidly about making Seduced and Abandoned, his doc about Cannes, which is premiering in a special screening. Also, more deals were announced, including the casting of Sam Claflin, who will star in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, in Lone Sherfig's Posh, and Sony Pictures Classics has finalized a deal to acquire U.S. rights to The Past (Le Passe), from Iranian director Asghar Farhadi and the Paris-based Memento Films.
Reviews for James Toback's doc about the Cannes film festival and Dutch writer-director Alex van Warmerdam's competition film Borgman are also featured in the issue.
The Coen brothers' latest film, Inside Llewyn Davis, starring Oscar Isaac, Carey Mulligan and Justin Timberlake, also premiered.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game