Cannes: Fan Bingbing to be Honored as THR's International Artist of the Year
China’s top actress and star of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and "Skiptrace" will receive the honor May 18 at a private event at Mouton Cadet Wine Bar at the Palais.
The Hollywood Reporter will honor Fan Bingbing, China’s leading movie star and fashion icon, as International Artist of the Year at an exclusive cocktail party during the height of the Cannes Film Festival at the Mouton Cadet Wine Bar atop the Palais des Festivals in Cannes on May 18. The award recognizes a rising global celebrity whose work has the power to affect entertainment around the world.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)