Cannes Film Festival’s 2011 Cinderella Story
7:39 AM PDT 4/14/2011 by Scott Roxborough
Austrian Markus Schleinzer, a casting director turned actor then director – makes his debut with the only German-language film in Competition, 'Michael.'
BERLIN - Michael, the debut film from Austrian director Markus Schleinzer, could take the prize for best Cinderella story at this year's Cannes Film Festival.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile