Cannes Film Festival: What Directors Are Saying About Selections
5:00 AM PDT 4/14/2011 by Rebecca Leffler
Pedro Almodovar and Nicolas Sarkozy helmer Xavier Durringer are among those who spoke to The Hollywood Reporter ahead of May’s film fest.
PARIS -- As the world gets ready to see their films at May’s Festival de Cannes, this year’s directors talked to The Hollywood Reporter about being the 2011 chosen ones.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile