Cannes: IM Global Adds Swiss Impuls to Output Network
Stuart Ford's sales and production outfit already has output deals in place in Canada, Latin American and most of Europe.
Stuart Ford's IM Global has signed an output deal with Impuls Pictures in Switzerland, adding another territory to the group's international network.
IM Global already has output arrangements in place with eOne for the UK, Canada and Spain; Universum in Germany, Top Film in Russia and Eastern Europe and with Sun Distribution in Latin America.
“We’re very happy to be in partnership with Impuls, and to bring them into our growing family of similar relationships,” said Ford, calling the Swiss indie distributor “the Chopard, Rolex and Roger Federer of Swiss film distribution.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10