Cannes: IM Global Adds Swiss Impuls to Output Network
Stuart Ford's sales and production outfit already has output deals in place in Canada, Latin American and most of Europe.
Stuart Ford's IM Global has signed an output deal with Impuls Pictures in Switzerland, adding another territory to the group's international network.
IM Global already has output arrangements in place with eOne for the UK, Canada and Spain; Universum in Germany, Top Film in Russia and Eastern Europe and with Sun Distribution in Latin America.
“We’re very happy to be in partnership with Impuls, and to bring them into our growing family of similar relationships,” said Ford, calling the Swiss indie distributor “the Chopard, Rolex and Roger Federer of Swiss film distribution.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama