Cannes: Image Entertainment Takes 'Last Love' Starring Michael Caine
Global Screen expects to sell out worldwide on the title, which premiered in Cannes Wednesday.
Image Entertainment has picked up North American rights to Last Love, the drama from Mostly Martha director Sandra Nettlebeck starring Oscar winner Michael Caine.
Image plans to bow the film, which Global Screen is selling in Cannes theatrically, this Fall.
Global Screen has already locked up multiple presales on the title, with deals for Germany (Senator), Spain (A Contracorriente) and Benelux (A-Film) signed ahead of Cannes and new territories including Hong Kong (Edko Communications) and Turkey (MIR Productions) recently boarding the project. The German sales agent said it expects to sell out Last Love worldwide before the end of the market.
Clemence Poesy, Jane Alexander and Anne Alvaro co-star in Last Love in which Caine plays a lonely American widower in Paris, who learns to love life again after a chance encounter with a beautiful young woman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR