Cannes: LevelK Takes Finnish Doc Hit 'Tale of a Forest'
The lush look at the woodlands of Northern Finland has become the country's best-selling documentary.
Danish sales group LevelK has picked up world sales rights to Kim Saarniluoto and Ville Suhonen's hit Finnish nature documentary Tale of a Forest.
The lush look at the primeval forests of Northern Finland - some of Europe's sole remaining, old-growth forests - has become the most successful Finnish documentary of all time, grossing some $600,000 for distributor Nordisk in its tiny home territory.
LevelK will introduce the film to international buyers at the Cannes film market next month.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR