CANNES: Morgan Creek Cancels Festival Party
But the bankruptcy of the international distribution arm won't impact a planned Tupac Shakur biopic or other productions, the company says.
Though the international distribution arm of Morgan Creek Productions filed for bankruptcy protection May 3, the venerable film production company says it does not expect the matter to impact its ability to produce and release films.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR