Cannes: NonStop Takes Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive' for Scandinavia
The Swedish distributor also picks up Cannes titles "Fruitvale Station" and "Those in Peril."
Just over a week ahead of the Cannes Film Festival, Swedish indie distributor NonStop Entertainment has snatched a trio of titles that will unspool on the Croisette, including Jim Jarmusch's hotly-anticipated Competition entry Only Lovers Left Alive.
NonStop picked up all rights in Scandinavia for the vampire love story, starring Tilda Swinton, Tom Hiddleston and Mia Wasikowska, which will have its world premiere in Cannes, from HanWay Film.
The Swedish group also nabbed The Weinstein Company's Sundance Audience Award winner Fruitvale Station from director Ryan Coogler, picked for Cannes' Un Certain Regard sidebar; and, from Warp Films, Paul Wright's debut feature For Those in Peril, which screens in Critic's Week.
NonStop will bow Fruitvale in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland and For Those in Peril across the Nordic and Baltic territories.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!
- Suki Waterhouse Gets Leggy at the Burberry Shanghai Launch with Cara Delevingne
- Isabel Lucas is Picture Perfect with Jim Sturgess at Tribeca Film Fest!