Cannes: Tonight's Hollywood Reporter/Jimmy Choo Party for Fan Bingbing Moved to the Martinez
Due to weather, the private party will now take place in the ballroom at the Martinez hotel.
Due to the non-stop rain drenching Cannes on Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter has decided to move its International Artist of the Year party honoring Fan Bingbing to the Martinez hotel ballroom, Acqua1, where Cannes' industry elite can enjoy a warm reception and feel free to wear their best cocktail attire (and shoes) without fear of being soaked to the bone.
The private event, co-hosted by THR editorial director Janice Min, publisher Lynne Segall and CEO Pierre Denis of Jimmy Choo, will be at the same time as originally announced, 8 to 10 p.m. on May 18.
Fan Bingbing, China’s leading movie star and fashion icon, will be honored at the event as International Artist of the Year. The award recognizes a rising global celebrity whose work has the power to affect entertainment around the world.
“It’s truly an honor to receive this award from The Hollywood Reporter, which is known internationally for journalistic excellence,” said Fan. “I’m very proud and especially excited to receive this honor at Cannes.”
The event was originally scheduled for the Mouton Cadet Wine Bar atop the Palais des Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR