Cannes: U.K.'s Ealing Metro Announces Rebrand
The sales and finance banner whose sales slate boasts "Better Living Through Chemistry" with Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan and Ray Liotta has executed a management buyout.
The management team at Ealing Metro, the sale and finance banner owned by Ealing Studios and financiers Prescience, has acquired a majority stake in the outfit on the eve of this year's Marche du Film during the Cannes Film Festival.
Ealing Metro CEO Will Machin and company directors Natalie Brenner and Sam Parker, familiar faces on the market circuit, will re-brand as Metro International Entertainment.
The management team now owns 70 percent of Ealing Metro with Ealing Studios and financiers Prescience retaining 30 percent.
Prescience’s James Spring and Tim Smith will remain on the board.
Metro International’s current slate boasts Better Living Through Chemistry with Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan and Ray Liotta and Last Man Out with Pierce Brosnan.
The company is also in pre-production on Bailout with Jack Black, the Julian Fellowes-scripted Crooked House and Destroyer with Paul Bettany, Matthew Goode and Luke Evans.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR