Cannes Unveils Un Certain Regard, Camera d'Or Juries
Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and French actor Ludivine Sagnier Enlisted for Un Certain Regard jury presided over by Thomas Vinterberg.
Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and French actor Ludivine Sagnier are among the four names on this year's jury for the Un Certain Regard sidebar in Cannes.
Presided over by Danish filmmaker Thomas Vinterberg, Sagnier and Ziyi are joined by Rio Film Festival director Ilda Santiago and Spanish producer, distributor and exhibition player Enrique Gonzalez Macho.
Festival de Cannes organizers also announced April 30 this year's Camera d'or jury, which will be led by French director Agnes Varda.
Joining Varda is Spanish director Isabelle Coixet, French helmer Regis Wargnier, Chloe Rolland (Syndicat de la Critique), Michel Abramowicz (AFC), Eric Guirado (SRF) and Gwenole Bruneau (FICAM).
The Camera d’Or (Golden Camera) is given to the best film out of the Official Selection, the Critics’ Week and the Directors’ Fortnight.
In 2013, a total of 23 films will compete for votes.
Last year's Camera d’or went to Benh Zeitlin’s Beasts of the Southern Wild.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR