Cannes: Worldview Boards 'Song One,' Starring Anne Hathaway
The company will finance and produce the drama based on a script by Kate Barker-Froyland.
Worldview Entertainment has struck a deal to finance and produce Song One, starring Anne Hathaway.
Lotus Entertainment is pitching the drama to buyers at the Marche du Film in Cannes.
The film is based on a script from Kate Barker-Froyland who is also directing. Hathaway, Jonathan Demme and Adam Shulman are among the producers.
The film is about a woman who develops a relationship with the favorite musician of her sick brother.
Worldview is also a backer of David Gordon Green’s Manglehorn, which added Al Pacino to its cast just before the start of Cannes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR