WWE to Co-Produce Horror Movie 'No One Lives' (Cannes)
The wrestling company partners with Pathe UK to co-finance and distribute the Ryuhei Kitamura-directed project starring “Three Musketeers” star Luke Evans.
Cannes -- Pathe UK and WWE Studios are partnering to co-finance and distribute No One Lives, a horror movie starring Luke Evans, who’ll be seen in the upcoming The Immortals and The Three Musketeers.
Ryuhei Kitamura, who directed the 2008 cult film The Midnight Meat Train, will direct the film from a screenplay by David Cohen.
The plot revolves around a criminal gang who take a young couple hostage and take them to an abandoned house where the tables are turned on them.
The producers are Elton Brand and Harry Knapp for Milk & Media and Kami Naghdi for Constance Media.
Principal photography is scheduled to start June 13 in New Orleans.
Pathé Distribution will distribute the film in France; and Fox will distribute the film in the U.K. on Pathe’s behalf. Pathe International will handle international sales.
Cohen is repped by ICM and Generate's Jeremy Platt.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park