Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Engaged (Report)
The Oscar-nominated actress and the Mumford & Sons frontman have been dating since February.
Mumford & Sons frontman Marcus Mumford has reportedly popped the question to actress Carey Mulligan. The pair have been dating since February, and were previously childhood pen pals in London.
According to Us Magazine, Mumford and Mulligan reconnected this winter when the Oscar-nominated actress attended a Mumford & Sons concert in Nashville with friend Jake Gyllenhaal. The two began hanging out a few days later and were spotted at a secret Arcade Fire concert in New York City.
Mumford’s band recently finished touring the U.S. and Europe. Mulligan will next play Daisy Buchanan opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby.
Mulligan split from longtime boyfriend Shia LaBeouf last October; Mumford broke up with singer Laura Marling in late 2010.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR