Carey Mulligan Marries Mumford & Sons Singer
The star of "Shame" and "Drive" wed Marcus Mumford over the weekend in Somerset, England.
Carey Mulligan married Marcus Mumford Saturday in England. The actress, who starred in Nicolas Winding Refn’s Drive and Steve McQueen’s Shame, married the Mumford & Sons singer at a farm in Somerset after a nine-month engagement.
According to The Sun, Mumford initially proposed to Mulligan after dating her for only five months. But the pair were childhood acquaintances who reconnected as adults after achieving success in their respective fields.
Reportedly, Mulligan and Mumford exchanged vows in front of 100 guests, including Mulligan’s fellow actors Sienna Miller, Colin Firth and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR