Carey Mulligan Signs With WME
The "Great Gatsby" star next appears in the Coen brothers' "Inside Llewyn Davis."
Carey Mulligan, the 28-year-old star of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby, has signed with WME. She previously was represented by CAA.
The in-demand actress next stars in Joel and Ethan Coen's Inside Llewyn Davis, winner of the Grand Prix at the Cannes International Film Festival and due in theaters Dec. 6.
Mulligan, who broke out in a star-making performance in 2009's An Education, will appear opposite Rust and Bone star Matthias Schoenaerts in Thomas Vinterberg's Far From the Madding Crowd.
As reported exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter, Mulligan is currently the front-runner to play a young Hillary Rodham Clinton in Rodham, a biopic about the former first lady, senator and secretary of state.
Mulligan continues to be repped in the U.K. by Julian Belfrage & Associates and Ziffren Brittenham.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack