Carey Mulligan Signs With WME
The "Great Gatsby" star next appears in the Coen brothers' "Inside Llewyn Davis."
Carey Mulligan, the 28-year-old star of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby, has signed with WME. She previously was represented by CAA.
The in-demand actress next stars in Joel and Ethan Coen's Inside Llewyn Davis, winner of the Grand Prix at the Cannes International Film Festival and due in theaters Dec. 6.
Mulligan, who broke out in a star-making performance in 2009's An Education, will appear opposite Rust and Bone star Matthias Schoenaerts in Thomas Vinterberg's Far From the Madding Crowd.
As reported exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter, Mulligan is currently the front-runner to play a young Hillary Rodham Clinton in Rodham, a biopic about the former first lady, senator and secretary of state.
Mulligan continues to be repped in the U.K. by Julian Belfrage & Associates and Ziffren Brittenham.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR