Carey Mulligan Signs With WME
The "Great Gatsby" star next appears in the Coen brothers' "Inside Llewyn Davis."
Carey Mulligan, the 28-year-old star of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby, has signed with WME. She previously was represented by CAA.
The in-demand actress next stars in Joel and Ethan Coen's Inside Llewyn Davis, winner of the Grand Prix at the Cannes International Film Festival and due in theaters Dec. 6.
Mulligan, who broke out in a star-making performance in 2009's An Education, will appear opposite Rust and Bone star Matthias Schoenaerts in Thomas Vinterberg's Far From the Madding Crowd.
As reported exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter, Mulligan is currently the front-runner to play a young Hillary Rodham Clinton in Rodham, a biopic about the former first lady, senator and secretary of state.
Mulligan continues to be repped in the U.K. by Julian Belfrage & Associates and Ziffren Brittenham.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!