Carl Icahn Adds Anti-Spyglass Vote to MGM Debt Offer
5:12 PM PDT 10/27/2010 by Carl DiOrio
Investor tells creditors he would buy their debt holdings for 50 cents on the dollar provided they vote against a reorganization proposal involving Spyglass.
In the course of a week, famously facile investor Carl Icahn has offered a menu of choices for MGM lenders looking to unload their debt holdings.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile