Carl Icahn Extends Lionsgate Tender Offer Again
The unsolicited $7.50-per-share offer from Lionsgate's largest shareholder will expire at midnight Dec. 2, unless extended or withdrawn.
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has extended yet again his offer to purchase all outstanding common shares of Lionsgate Entertainment.
This time, the unsolicited $7.50-per-share offer from Lionsgate's largest shareholder will expire at midnight Dec. 2, unless extended or withdrawn.
The latest extension comes as Icahn continues to accumulate stock in Vancouver-based Lionsgate, in which he already holds a 32.8% stake.
As of Monday, 8.1 million common shares had been tendered in the offer, according to Icahn.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR