EXCLUSIVE: Carla Gugino Joins 'New Year's Eve'
New Line's romantic comedy features an ensemble cast that also includes Sarah Jessica Parker, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michelle and Robert De Niro.
Carla Gugino has closed a deal to join the ensemble romantic comedy New Year's Eve, from New Line.
Garry Marshall is currently shooting the film in New York.
The movie follows a number of couples whose lives cross paths on New Year's Eve, although exact details of the plot are being kept under wraps. There will be multiple story lines, including one about a couple having a baby.
Gugino, whose character is a doctor, will mainly play opposite Jessica Biel and Seth Meyers.
Other cast members include Sarah Jessica Parker, Zac Efron, Hilary Swank, Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michelle and Robert De Niro.
Gugino will be in theaters next month in Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch. In June, she'll be seen opposite Jim Carrey in 20th Century Fox's family film Mr. Popper's Penguins.
Gugino is repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR