Carlos Santana Inks Memoir Deal With Little, Brown
The company recently published Keith Richard's book "Life."
NEW YORK (AP) — Carlos Santana is ready for the ultimate riff: a memoir. The Grammy-winning superstar has an agreement with Little, Brown and Co. to tell his life story.
The publisher, a division of Hachette Book Group, announced Thursday that the book is scheduled for release in 2014. It doesn't yet have a title.
The 65-year-old Santana is expected to tell stories of such friends and peers as Miles Davis, Eric Clapton and Herbie Hancock.
Little, Brown and Co. has a strong history of rock star memoirs: Two years ago, it published Keith Richard's Life.
Santana has won 15 Grammys and is best known for the album Supernatural, which has sold more than 25 million copies.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR