Carol Alt's Fox News Show Gets Premiere Date
"A Healthy You & Carol Alt," the weekly half-hour series starring the model and lifestyle expert, will focus on maintaining health and wellness.
Carol Alt's new Fox News Channel series is set to premiere this week.
The network announced Thursday that A Healthy You & Carol Alt will make its debut on Saturday, Sept. 7, at 4 p.m. ET. The weekly half-hour program will find the lifestyle expert and former supermodel addressing ways to maintain and improve health and wellness.
"Living well is an important topic for discussion," said Fox News executive vp programming Bill Shine when the series was first announced in February. "As a renowned supermodel, Carol has embodied a healthy lifestyle for years and will bring both informative and helpful ideas to our viewers."
Each episode will feature Alt speaking with guest professionals and celebrities -- as well as offering her own tips on maintaining a healthier lifestyle. Alt will also answer questions received on Facebook and Twitter during an "Ask Carol" segment at the end of each episode.
Since her modeling days, Alt has been a prominent voice in the raw foods movement, authoring the books Easy Sexy Raw, The Raw 50 and Eating in the Raw.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack