Carol Kane Will Play a Compulsive Hoarder in the Comedy 'Clutter'
The film also stars Joshua Leonard, Natasha Lyonne and Hailey Feiffer.
Carol Kane will star as a compulsive hoarder in Diane Crespo’s dark comedy Clutter. The film, written by Paul Marcarelli, also stars Joshua Leonard, Natasha Lyonne and Halley Feiffer as siblings who must help their mother clean up her home or risk losing it.
The project, which will shoot in and around New York this month, also features Maria Dizzia, Daniel London, Dan Hedaya and Kathy Najimy.
Table Ten Films’ Marcarelli and Molly Pearson will produce Clutter in association with Fulcrum Media Group. Ward Sparacio and Gregory Rae will executive produce.
Kane is repped by Stewart Talent and Liebman Entertainment. Leonard is repped by The Collective. Lyonne is repped by APA and 3 Arts. London is repped by Don Buchwald and Associates. Najimy is repped by ICM. Gersh repped Feiffer, Dizzia and Hedaya.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR