Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley Among CMT Music Awards Performers
The Nashville ceremony will be broadcast live from the Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, June 6.
CMT is pulling out the big guns for their 11th annual awards ceremony, enlisting Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Zac Brown Band and Little Big Town to perform.
The Nashville ceremony will air live on CMT and CMT.com from the Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, June 6 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Additional performers, as well as the show’s host and presenters, will be announced in the coming weeks.
Want to experience all the country-fried madness in the flesh? Tickets for the live show will hit the market on Monday, May 21 at 11 a.m. ET. Leading the nominees list this year are Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton, Rascall Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Thompson Square and The Civil Wars.
Fans can vote online now for their favorites at CMT.com and on their mobile phones via CMT Mobile and the CMT Insider App.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'