Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney to Perform at CMA Awards
Eric Church and the Band Perry to also hit the stage at the Nov. 1 ceremony.
Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church and the Band Perry have joined the roster of performers at the 46th Annual CMA Awards on Nov. 1.
Previously announced performers include Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, Little Big Town, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley and Zac Brown Band.
Paisley and Underwood will host the event at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, which ABC will broadcast live.
Among the newly announced performers, Chesney is up for three awards, including Entertainer of the Year, and Church is up for five. Underwood is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year; a win would be her fourth and tie her with Martina McBride and Reba McEntire in the category. The Band Perry is nominated for Vocal Group of the Year.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills