Carrie Underwood to perform at Super Bowl
Queen Latifah also booked for Sunday's game
Carrie Underwood is going to the Super Bowl -- and she'll be singing the national anthem.
The country star from Checotah, Okla., won't be alone in singing America's praises. Queen Latifah will perform "America the Beautiful" as well.
Underwood joins other big names who have sung the national anthem at the game, including Beyonce, Billy Joel and Whitney Houston.
The Feb. 7 Super Bowl in Miami pits the Indianapolis Colts against the New Orleans Saints.
The Who will provide halftime entertainment.
The Super Bowl will be shown live on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR