Train, 'Voice' Winner to Headline NBC's Carson Daly-Hosted New Year's Eve Special
Amy Poehler, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon, Donald Trump and "Voice" coaches are set to appear on the two-hour Dec. 31 broadcast.
NBC's annual New Year's Eve With Carson Daly has unveiled its lineup.
The two-hour special, live from New York City's Time Square and hosted by Daly (late night's Last Call With Carson Daly), will be headlined by Train and The Voice's latest winner Cassadee Pope on Dec. 31, first from 10-11 p.m. and then 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. to ring in 2013. Train will perform "Mermaid" and John Lennon's "Imagine."
A music retrospective will also highlight the year's top performances, featuring Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Madonna, Psy, Beyonce, Adele, The Spice Girls and David Guetta.
Daly, who has hosted the event since 2003, will be joined by his Voice colleagues Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera. Additionally, Amy Poehler, Donald Trump, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon, Nick Offerman, Adam Scott, Parenthood cast members and The Office's Angela Kinsey, who will bring live reports from the ground in Times Square, are set to appear on the program.
Train's fifth studio album, California 37, features hit singles "Drive By" and "50 Ways to Say Goodbye."
NBC's New Year's Eve With Carson Daly is executive produced by Daly and Ian Stewart through Universal Television and Done and Dusted productions. Marilyn Seabury is co-executive producer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR