Cartoon Network promotes two execs
Tramm Wigzell, Nick Weidenfeld given vp titles
Cartoon Network has upped two executives on its original series team. Tramm Wigzell has been named vp action adventure, and Nick Weidenfeld has been named vp comedy development.
Wigzell will oversee the development and current functions for action programming, both live-action and animation, while Weidenfeld will oversee development for animated and live-action comedy programs.
Wigzell played a key role in upcoming Cartoon series including "Unnatural History" and "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien" and has supervised such shows as "Ben 10" and "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi" and "The Batman."
Weidenfeld worked on Cartoon's recent slate of comedy development and also has worked on shows for sibling Adult Swim, including "The Boondocks" and "Moral Orel."
"Both Tramm and Nick have proven their abilities to secure both top talent and creative properties for our networks and to shepherd the resulting programs to successful launches," Cartoon vp original series Rob Swartz said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR