Casey Affleck set to star in 'F-Word'
Fox Searchlight romantic comedy based on play
Casey Affleck is in negotiations to star in Fox Searchlight's "The F-Word," the "f word" in this case being friendship: Elan Mastai's script revolves around a young man who falls for a young woman but hides his attraction for her until she can admit to reciprocal feelings.
Alex Holdridge is set to direct the romantic comedy based on the play "Cigars and Toothpaste" by T.J. Dawe and Michael Rinaldi.
Producing are Russell Smith and Liane Halfon of Mr. Mudd Prods., Mark Costa and Ford Oelman of NHO Entertainment and Marc Stephenson of Sheep Noir.
Affleck, repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment, most recently starred in the noir-ish "The Killer Inside Me," and has directed the upcoming documentary about Joaquin Phoenix, "I'm Still Here."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR